If you cannot read this email, please click here
CYBERAGENT / SAPTG NEWS - FEB/MAR 2017

"If I want to invest, must I buy a property, invest on the stock exchange or should I keep my money in the bank and earn fixed interest?" This is a question that many estate agents have to face. It is a good question, but is the answer always so good? Guaranteed that 90% of you will answer that property is the best investment. If not, you will not be in the real estate industry. As for the remaining 10%, are they still in training, are they just honest or do they truly not know the correct answer to the question?

Property is still a good investment provided that you help your client to find a good property at a good price and at a good interest rate. From the client's side it is important that they have funds available for unforeseen costs and an agreement in place with the right management agent should they be letting out the property.

Don't miss the New in SAPTG & CyberAgent section where we explain some of the nifty features that we have added including an updated security feature and new report that will help when sending information about properties to a customer directly from CyberAgent.

Until next month!
The editor

New in CyberAgent
 
NEW IN SAPTG & CYBERAGENT
- Updated Security in SAPTG & CyberAgent
- Upcoming birthdays now visible in Dashboard
- New report added on Search Filter
- Mandate Type Search
- Contact Search Update
Read More
SAPTG STATS

This month we take a closer look at the top 5 Deeds Office Suburbs with the Highest Transfer Counts for February 2017.

FNB Property Barometer – House Price Index – Sep 2016
 
DATA FEEDS UPDATE
Property 24 has increased their images update limit to 60Mb per property. You will now be able to update more or better quality pictures to them through the CyberAgent feed.
 
TRAINING/WEBINARS
Webinar Dates for March 2017

Our next Webinar sessions will be from the 20th – 24 March 2017. We will be sending the online registration details within the next few days. For more information please email mayuri@tivvit.com.

 
LEVYDOC
Introducing LevyDoc www.levydoc.co.za, which allows bodies corporate and managing agents to register FREE online http://www.levydoc.co.za/request-a-letter/ and have a fully compliant letter of demand for levies, admin fees, penalties and more sent to a unit owner, on their own Law Firm letterhead for a fee of only R50 plus vat...
Read More
QUOTE OF THE MONTH

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Should you experience any problems or have any questions, please contact our support desk on:
Tel: 011 955 9100 or Email: Support@tivvit.com