Back to Estate Agent
Incorporate social media
A few ideas about how to jump-start your marketing efforts.
Check off the items you’ve completed so far—and consider the ones you haven’t.
They could be the key to your future success!
- Start a Facebook page for your business instead of using your personal account.
- Tweet your open house information.
- Make short videos of your listings, team, happy clients, neighborhood events—anything that will engage your audience—and post them to Facebook.
- Post Instagram photos of each home’s best feature.
- Update your LinkedIn profile, make connections, publish articles on LinkedIn and comment on others you find on the site.
- Use Periscope to live-stream a Q&A session at your open house event. Let buyers know when you’ll be live so that they can join.
- Create Pinterest boards to show off listings, neighborhoods, home décor ideas, seasonal tips and DIY projects.
- Offer reviews of local neighborhood restaurants, museums and other amenities.
- When using social media in your marketing, foster engagement by asking followers a question they can respond to.
- Use hashtags when and where appropriate to give people a way to discover your content.
- Engage with leads and clients on their own social media pages by liking and commenting on their posts.